Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Control

Tumblr; which has been my late blogging conversion, is gradually becoming more 'public' to my 3D life. What I mean is, because of it's growing popularity, I'm finding more and more of my friends and peers following me. That doesn't go down too well with rants that are specifically centred around the people that people that are following me, so I'm reverting to blogger for now.
And if I don't like it, I might try Wordpress.

No one is reading this, but if someone does drop in for a butcher's hook, may this come as a salutation to you.

I haven't been eating healthily of late, for me at least, so I've decided to go on some fasting before the year ten formal.. which is in fifteen days. I don't have any scales at home, so I'm not sure how well this will work. It's not like something I normally do or anything, and I assure you it's not as bad as it sounds. Simply, Im going to stop snacking, eat according to the basics of the reverse diet, and halve o
r 3/4 my serving of dinner. That and some sit ups before bed should help me get in shape and lose this awkward state of chubby, off before the 25th.

Here is a photo of my formal dress:

It's not what I wanted, but hey, I can jazz it up with some seamed stockings, black pumps and a black scarf and WALLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment